Our Services to Members
ABCECG facilitates access to collective bargaining agreement with the Trade Union (TUC), Renewal of Certificates, capacity
building, finance, trade promotion, linkages, information dissemination and more.
Membership in the Association would result in the following status and benefits for your company
- Accreditation for your company as trusted Ghanaian partner in the construction Industry for both national and International Business.
- National Certification and warranty that your company adheres to the highest international standards of the construction industry following due diligence.
- Access to a network of committed professionals that are dependable and supportive of your business.
- A united voice for lobbying necessary governmental and related institutions in advancement of the best interest of the industry and for that matter of your company.
- Partner in ensuring minimum standards and requirements for skilled workers in the construction industry in the country to reduce injuries, increase safety and efficiency of your business.
- Partner in the drive to secure greater construction opportunities and preferences for Ghanaian based companies, including your company of works in Ghana.
The evolution of a local indigenous construction Association which will ensure that the commanding heights
of the construction industry in Ghana are in the hands of Ghanaians.
- Be the leading construction Association in Ghana and given recognition as such by all stakeholders in government and the construction industry.
- Through the organization of Workshops and Seminars, build up the human and institutional capacities of the Association.
- Obtain construction and related contracts for its members through the establishment of a Construction firm to compete for contracts and through responsible lobbying of government.
- Develop a code of Ethics and adherence to quality workmanship on projects as well as contract specifications. Also, to link up with building materials manufacturers and suppliers (importers) to ensure that quality products are put on the market.
- Ensure unimpeded access to finance and required guarantees for its members engaged in execution of contracts.